Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Impressions on Cluster

I am pretty satisfied by the way things are going in my classes. The professors are friendly and teach properly, which is the most important. It is somehow confusing at times as the classes go by pretty fastly but i'm confident that i'll adapt to it in a week or two. But I really like the atmosphere in class and everyday is a new adventure at school, as each day I come here I discover lots of new things.

As we are still at the beginning, I havent really noticed the connections between the different classes. For now they all seem to be completely different. But i'll surely notice the connections soon. They're all interesting topics and i'm really willing to learn about all of them. I am also confident of understanding easily what will be taught thanks to the teaching skills of my professors.

2 comments:

  1. i AM ALSO CONFUSED BUT I AGREE WITH YOU ALL THE WAYIN A WEEK OR 2 WE SHOULD GET IT LOL
    I AM ALSO A BIT FUZZY WITH THE CONNECTION I WAS REALLY HOPING NOT TO BE THE ONLY ONE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to how your frist impressions are so far. I feel the same about all topics being taught, as well as how firendly and easy going our Professors are. In a week or two everyone will be more open to being around each other, I find it helpful.

    ReplyDelete